Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad Blog World

*Nest Blog*

I've been clogging for like 13+ years

*Next Blog*

List you top 10 hottest women. To include pictures, you need the photo of the woman on your computer and then click on the Upload Image/File button.

*Next Blog*

I have two lovely adorable turtles name Mac and Cheese.

*Next Blog*

Is anyone else super excited about the discovery of soft tissue in a 70 million-year-old Tyrannosaurus Rex bone?

*Next Blog*

A couple of hours later- having befriend both of the boys so much so that the younger one felt more than comfortable to gaze longingly at Gianna's chest.

*Next Blog*

Location Rents for $75/hr or $750 for the day. If you use Lee in a scene, the rate is discounted.

*Next Blog*

I fell off a yoga ball and laughed really wierd

*Next Blog*

My wrist is starting to hurt, and there's only so much of Eric Evans in Harry Squatter and the Sorcerer's Bone I can handle

*Next Blog*

Let me begin by saying that no one in my neighborhood has ever been nominated for Septic System of the Year awards.

*Next Blog*

I still believe that shi-tzus and little fru fru things are naturally pathetic and ragged-looking and always have crusty butts/eyes and I would sooner carry a turd in a party hat like an ice cream cone than I would put one in a burberry carryall

*Next Blog*

I got no cash and I got no ride,
I lost my Secret Ultra so
I smell like low tide.

*Next Blog*

Moving up to Minnesota most of these vikings have no clue as to what succotash is, so its fairly hard to find.

*Next Blog*

Speaking of midgets, they are some funny looking human beings.

*Next Blog*

Put the ping-pong paddle down, Billy

*Next Blog*

"Here I am, middle of the night, a slight buzz, in a Wal-Mart looking at a little plastic Chewbacca, smelling like a stripper."

*Next Blog*

“Did you know that ‘puttanesca sauce’ translates to 'sauce of the whore?'”

*Next Blog*