Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Oh Say Can You See...

I don't know about you people, but my Fourth of July Weekend was AWESOME!!

I ate and I ate and I ate.

I am currently, as close as modern science can calculate, about 40% potato salad. If I broke into a jog I would sweat pickles & Mayo.

The people in our neighborhood and the neighborhood behind us, are fireworks freaks. There were fireworks "wars" going on both nights. It was really really cool. Because, as you know, in fireworks wars, EVERYONE WINS!

Except for a little whiplash I got from trying to watch everything at once.

Seriously though, I saw more fireworks Sunday & Monday than I had seen in the prior TEN YEARS. In Arizona fireworks are muy muy illegal so the only displays are the big city ones.

Oh Tulsa, I did not want to like you but you made me love you.