Thursday, July 14, 2005

Perchance To....

So I had this dream the other night...

I girl I haven't seen since FIFTH GRADE (do the math people, I think that's like an eon or something) named Missy and I were sitting on the floor. She had just finished telling me how she was madly in love with me. She sat there, looking all blond and cute and giving me these big hopeful puppy dog eyes. What's a girl to do?

I said, "I'm sorry. I am completely heterosexual."

Then I say again, in a small pathetic voice, "I'm really sorry."

The dream rambles on from there, yada yada yada, blah blah blah.

Shortly after I woke up, I lie remembering that brief chunk of dream and I think....

What the hell was I doing? It was a DREAM!!! I should have kissed her at least, right? Pillow fight? Got out the olive oil and the feathers and the batteries?

What happened to my dreams??!!

If I start dreaming about shopping at Target, just kill me. Okay?