Friday, August 19, 2005

I Suppose You Want to SEE My Box Too

TV: Watch This is sponsored by CHEEZE-ITS. Get your own box!

Me (snarling at the television): YOU get your own box!! Who the hell do you think you are trying to tell me what to do! Fucking bastards!

Husband (probably rolling his eyes, not sure as I was still glaring hatefully at the TV): It's their slogan.

Me: I am AWARE of that. Pushy bastards.

Hub: I'm going to bed.

Me (yelling to the now empty room): Why can't they be more like those Blue Diamond Almond guys? "A can a week is all we ask." A perfectly reasonable request and it's phrased POLITELY! Or those two nice old Bartles & Jaymes coots? "Thank you for your support". Now THAT'S the kind of advertising I can get behind!



Don't even get me STARTED on... "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee".