Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dear Hurricane Rita,

I realize you are currently huffing and puffing your busy destructive self towards the coast of Texas, but I thought you might consider a detour.

If you could bypass all those nice folks in Galveston and Houston and save your mighty powers of chaos and wetness for a DESERVING target, say the Arizona Department of Motor Vehicles? I know you could level that evil entity with your heaving bosom of terror and 100+ mile per hour winds. Please oh please!! PRETTY PLEASE! I'm not even asking you to spare lives as I have YET to come in contact with ONE SINGLE ARTICULATE BEING within that Satanic, sadistic, communal-I.Q.-of-gravy, oh-don't-we-make-the-government-proud, festering, miasmic, vomitus barrel of creatures culled from the very depths of the dark underbelly of society.

If you would grant me this one teensy favor, just between us girls, I would soooooo be in your debt.

I hope you give it a little thought & I will be watching The Weather Channel with fingers (and toes) crossed.

Sincerely and with love,
A J