Monday, January 16, 2006

Hootie, Why YOU Punish me?

I just sat down, thinking "Holy Mother of Mackerel I NEED to put a freaking post on my freaking blog!! Gaaah! I can't believe I've gone so long AGAIN!! GAAAHHHH!"

Which got me thinking about time and how can it possibly be that I just never have even REMOTELY enough of it? Could it be because I like to WASTE it? Be frivolous with it? KILL it, even?

Well, just thinking of the word "time", immediately caused freaking Hootie and the freaking Blowfish's "Time" to pop into my head. Not the WHOLE song mind you (because if I actually knew ALL of the lyrics to a Hootie and the Blowfish song I would have to kill myself) but just the chorus part where it goes "TIME blah blah blah TIME blah blah blah" in such a manner as to put Vietnamese torture to shame.

So, is it stuck in your head now too?

Since I'm torturing you anyway, let's bring out this Darius-is-on-crack/owes-the-Mafia-money/has-lost-his-ever-lovin'-mind oldie but a goodie.