Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blog of Our Father's

*NEXT BLOG*

A faux Heisman perched proudly on your desk, announcing to the world that the only athleticism you have ever displayed in your life involved chasing the Ice-Cream truck 18 years ago.

*NEXT BLOG*

I must hate Texas more than I thought.

*NEXT BLOG*

Many times throughout the day stories come to my mind, stories sometimes involving swear words and morally questionable actions on my part.

*NEXT BLOG*

Things are starting to look up for me and my kingdom of dorkdom!

*NEXT BLOG*

So what does “feeling squirrelly” mean?

*NEXT BLOG*

If you wear lipstick, and you smile, you won't be able to see your moustache.

*NEXT BLOG*

You came in way too late to get on this rollercoaster.

*NEXT BLOG*

I have no idea if this means they've fixed the toilets that constantly clog up or the sinks that don't drain, but by God, there's new wallpaper.

*NEXT BLOG*

Strangely, his name only rhymes with "Siberian Husky" and "Elephant Tusky".

*NEXT BLOG*

If it's more than 30 minutes old, it's not news. It's a blog.

*NEXT BLOG*

He nodded and I assume agreed to some extent (maybe his plans for starting the revolution right there in the middle of Monday night football were crushed, maybe not).

*NEXT BLOG*

So...I was just out in the hall way, and this guy walks by with two, twelve pack Mountain Dew boxes on as shoes.

*NEXT BLOG*

It gives me the heebie jeebies.

*NEXT BLOG*

Animals, children, handlers and Rich White Ladies were running amok on the croquet lawn, and it was truly one of the oddest things I had ever seen.

*NEXT BLOG*

Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter.

*NEXT BLOG*

Amen fuckers.

*NEXT BLOG*